Originally published October 11, 2012. Dwayne Wade Announces Bizarre Shoe Deal. by Associated Press. Miami Heat guard Dwayne Wade. (Courtesy Photo/Wikimedia). Story Tools. Share |. Comments. There are currently 0 comments. Be the next to make …See all stories on this topic » Afro American Click Here to Read Google[...]
- UPCØM1NG CONT3NTS
- WØRDS (Snippets from the PRINT Magazine)
- MULT1M3DIA GALLER1ES (ONLINE Showcases)
- 7ABLE of CØNT3NTS (PRIN7 MAGAZ1NE – TOC)
- REC3N7 R3VIEW§ (Our Staff)
- INFØ (Staff, GLs, Ad Pricing)
- SUBSCR1BE! (Store)
Archive for Tag : Announces
The ten-part series will star legendary horror writer Lovecraft himself, Moore revealed at the Northants International Comic Expo (NICE). Set in New England in 1919, the book will explore events that turned Lovecraft into the master of cosmic horror …See all stories on this topic » Click Here to Read Google Alerts – H. P.[...]
By Reggie Ugwu Bizarre, rap's brazenly shirtless big man long before Rick Ross came around, has announced that he's officially separated from D12, the Eminem-backed crew of hip hop hooligans that rose to fame in the early 2000s.See all stories on this topic » BET Click Here to Read Google Alerts – bizarre by Tweet
Powered by Max Banner Ads
Powered by Max Banner Ads
‘This Announcements (1)
Featured Online Columns (3)
Multimedia Galleries (1)
Print Reviews (28)
- Is Sesqua Valley a suburb o… by
Ye olde Portland, Oregon, harbors the largest single organism on the planet: A nearly 4 mile wide fungus that descends into the soil as deep as a grave. Reference:http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/oregons-monster-mushroom-is-worlds-biggest-living-thing-710278.html It is kind of old news, but not mentioned much in Lovecraft circles. It appeared about 2400 years ago, when the Buddha was still a young boy. There[...]
- Cell Fibers Could Be Woven … by
What will the organ transplants of the future look like? Researchers in Tokyo suggest something that resembles injectable strings able to integrate themselves organically into the human system. Scientists’ initial tests of this cell-laden fiber produced working heart, vein and nerve tissues, and even regulated diabetes in living mice. The production process begins with a straw-like tube of[...]
- Patent lawyers: Help! The e… by
Two minor characters from my novel Makers have apparently come to life and written an article for 3D Printing Industry. These two people are patent lawyers for Finnegan IP law firm, Washington, DC, which I don’t recall making up, but this is definitely a pair of Doctorow villains (though, thankfully, I had the good sense[...]
- Meet the World’s Most… by
- Ulthar kittee patrol by
- Bizarre requests for Britai… by
Bizarre requests for Britain's foreign office. The writer has posted comments on this article Kounteya SinhaKounteya Sinha, TNN | May 18, 2013, 05.37 AM IST. Tweet. Share on Linkedin. Comments. More …See all stories on this topic » Click Here to Read Google Alerts – bizarre by Tweet
- Episode 9 – The Statement o… by
Featuring Guest Host Andrew Leman & the Vocal Stylings of Sean Branney Selected music by The Spider Translator In the spirit of our story, Mr. Fifer chose to host via portable phone from deep below the earth. Let’s all watch Out of Mind And don’t forget to check out… The Whisperer in Darkness! Next up:[...]
- In Evolution, Nice Spiders … by
To an arachnophobe they may seem universally creepy, but spiders can actually be nice. One strange species of spider, Anelosimus studiosus, consists of individuals of two distinct personalities: docile and aggressive. And new research finds that, in this species at least, nice guys finish last. A. studiosus is found in both North and South America, where[...]
- Episode 10 – The Terrible Old Man by
This week we explore what it’s like to deal with the elderly in The Terrible Old Man. Extra thanks to our reader – Mr. Douglas Sarine of Ask a Ninja! Note: I forgot to mention a cool animation that adapts this story! Check it out! -Chris. Next week: The Tree & The Cats of Ulthar! http://www.hppodcraft.com/podcasts/09_09_10_hppodcraft_ep010.mp3[...]
- See Inside a Chrysalis as i… by
Watching a butterfly emerge from its chrysalis is enough to evoke wonder even from the most world-weary of souls. But rarely do we get to see behind the scenes of the pupa’s transformation. Current methods rely on dissection of the chrysalis, or at best, staining the critter (thereby killing it) and using X-rays to look[...]
- Paul G Bens on Review – Illustrated …Thanks, Mike.
- amandachen on Why Do Dogs Drool?Actually I know this one. It's because they are expecting a bell.
- Mike Clarke on Review – Illustrated …Very thorough and thoughtful review. You certainly know your Apes history!
- [Nameless] on Issue 2 (FALL/WINTER 2012)Going out at the end of January.
- Christopher Brent on Review: ‘Aftershock a…Spectacular, dazzling, stunning, and wonderous. Space:1999 has returned with a bang.
- davidperlmutter1 on Issue 2 (FALL/WINTER 2012)When do I get the copy of issue 2 I ordered? David Perlmutter
- Dorian Driscoll on Matt Cardin’s NUMINOS…I was very intrigued by your article, especially the parts relating to the historicity of the gospels. I want to add, ...
- shaun lawton on Submission Guidelines (TEMP…Greetings Nameless !
- Cyrus Wraith Walker on Issue #1Yeah! So Excited.
- [Nameless] on Submission Guidelines (TEMP…We are working through them all. Notices are going out currently. Thanks!